During this unprecedented time, ASM Materials Education Foundation is making the unprecedented decision not to hold our in-person Materials Camp – Teachers programs this summer. What we will be doing is providing interactive, virtual Materials Camp options each week so that you can still attend and learn with other teachers from your location to help build your community. The ASM Foundation will also be building our online community to provide you with year-round comradery and resources. Please join us by registering below!
An ASM Materials Education Foundation Materials Experience
- WHO ATTENDS? Middle, high school teachers with an interest in science, engineering and industrial/career/tech education
- WHY ATTEND? Hands-on activities and real-world applications you can incorporate into your classroom and curriculum
- WHAT WILL I LEARN? Engage with NGSS science and engineering practices using simple, fun and low-cost experiments/demos
- WHAT WILL IT COST ME? NOTHING! ASM Materials Camp®- Teachers are free to attend ($1,200 value)
- HOW WILL MY STUDENTS BENEFIT? Help your students discover promising career opportunities in science and engineering
Learn new ways to connect science to your students online and in person with hands-on labs that can be done anywhere!