The NJ STEM Innovation Fellowship, an exciting program created in partnership with Math for America, Montclair State University, Rowan University and Princeton University, will continue accepting applications through APRIL 21, 2021.
Apply here: www.innovatestemnj.org.
The program, open to K-5 math teachers and coaches in New Jersey, provides a yearly $5,000 stipend for teachers to join a community of practice to learn about innovative STEM teaching practices, for both in-person and remote instruction. Read about the experience of a current fellow here.
Innovation fellowships at-a-glance
- One-year, renewable fellowships for experienced, accomplished elementary math teachers and coaches
- $5,000/year stipend for each fellow
- Focus on in-person and remote teaching innovations shown to improve student learning
- Summer institute (August 24-25) for all fellows to introduce the teaching innovations and establish the year’s focus
- Monthly collaboration with other fellows at a leading university in one of three geographic regions – North, Central, and South Jersey
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.