Math ƒor America along with Montclair State University, Rowan University and Princeton University are now accepting applications for the New Jersey STEM Innovation Fellowship. The program, which is open to outstanding K-5 math teachers and coaches, provides a stipend and brings educators together outside of school hours to learn about innovative STEM teaching practices. Applications are now open, with a deadline of March 31, 2021. Apply here: www.innovatestemnj.org.
Innovation fellowships at-a-glance
· One-year, renewable fellowships for experienced, accomplished elementary math teachers and coaches
· Focus on in-person and remote teaching innovations shown to improve student learning
· Summer institute for all fellows to introduce the teaching innovations and establish the year’s focus
· Monthly collaboration with other fellows at a leading university in one of three geographic regions – North, Central, and South Jersey
· $5,000 stipend for each fellow
If you have questions please email email@example.com