FREE Resources available for Virtual or In-Classroom Teaching
Register now for SPRING!
1. Define environmental issues
2. Create actions to help solve the issue
3. Apply actions in their community to help solve the problem
4. Evaluate actions conducted and share the results
5. Submit their final results into the Eco Diary Competition for prizes!
- Open to 5TH- 8TH grade teachers
- Aligned to National Literacy Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, ISTE Standards and NJ Climate Change Guidelines
- Available for virtual or in-classroom teaching
- Available in editable PDF format on the website at ecocitizenship.org or you can request hard copies of the resources
- Sign up by going to the registration page HERE
- Welcome box to be mailed to home or school after registering!
*The Eco Diary Challenge deadline date is May 6, 2021, but you must register now to participate!
Prizes will be awarded by Panasonic to the top 3 best teams (and their teachers) from across NJ!
Questions? Contact Kim at: Kim@fill.foundation or (718) 483-4262